Important - ieSpell is free for personal use only. Commercial
use requires a separate license. See Licensing
for more information.
Latest version - v2.6.4 (build 573) - 1.99MB - released
20th February 2010
To download, simply click on any one of the download
icons in the table below.
Please see the Installation instructions
and Usage instructions for help.
Minimum system requirements:
- Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- 7 MB of free disk space (More if you install the optional language
- Click on the download link above.
- Choose "Open this file from its current location"
and click on the "OK" button when prompted.
- When the installation has completed, restart your browser (if
its open) and you should find a new menu item called "ieSpell"
under the "Tools" menu, as well as a new icon on your
toolbar. Note that the toolbar icon will only appear if you have
not customized your toolbar before. If you have customized your
toolbar before, you will have to manually select the icon in the
"Customize Toolbar" dialog.
- For existing users, you do not have to uninstall the previous version before
installing the new one.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, you can access ieSpell in
one of the following three ways:
- Under the "Tools" menu, click on "ieSpell"
item to start the spelling check or click on the "ieSpell
Options" to configure ieSpell.
- Click on the ieSpell toolbar button (if enabled) to activate
the spelling check.
- Right click in the browser and in the menu that appears,
click on the "ieSpell" item to start the spelling
check or click on the "ieSpell Options" to configure
- If you are using a browser based on the IE engine (e.g. AOL,
MSN, NetCaptor, NeoPlanet, etc), then only the last option (i.e.
using the right-click menu) is available to you.